These handmade feather earrings are light, delicate, and elegant for any outfit or occasion. Each pair is crafted in Kauaʻi using ethically sourced feathers.
- Green Peacock approx. 3.5”*
- Blue Peacock approx. 3.0”*
- Green Lady Amherst Pheasant approx. 3.5”*
- Ringneck Pheasant approx. 3.5”*
- Golden Pheasant approx. 3.0”*
- Brown Reeves Pheasant approx. 2.5”*
- White Lady Amherst Pheasant approx. 3.25”*
- Silver Pheasant approx. 3.75”*
*Earrings are measured from the hook to the bottom of the feather. All earrings are an approximate size. Each feather will be slightly different, not exactly as shown in the photo.
These laser-cut birch wood* earrings are handmade on the island of Molokaʻi. All designs are inspired...
Kū+Moe Lauhala Earrings These beautifully hand woven lauhala (pandanus leaves) earrings are from Hilo, Hawaiʻi....
This Naupaka Collection is designed by spearfishing champion, culinary chef, worldwide influencer, and Maui-girl, Kimi...