Created for the Polynesian Voyaging Society by Paradisus Jewelry, this collection is inspired by the unique sail (Sail 32A) developed by Nainoa Thompson specifically for the Hōkūleʻa Mālama Honua voyage around the world. This sail, designed to withstand the various conditions they would encounter around the world, stayed up for more than 90% of the voyage and came home imbued with the mana received from the people and places Hōkūleʻa connected with in the ports and countries visited around the globe.
- Vermeil Pendant with chain: 16"
- Vermeil Pendant with chain: 18"
- Vermeil Earrings with hooks
- Sterling Silver Pendant with chain: 16"
- Sterling Silver Pendant with chain: 18"
- Sterling Silver Earrings with hooks